Officers and Executive Committee
- Eric Vaughn, Board Chairman
- Gail Vaughn, President
- Ginny Poston, Vice President
- Kristen Hoyle, Treasurer
- Duane Ischer, Secretary
- Katie Kingsbery, At-Large
- Linda Cozzolino, nonprofit marketing professional, parent of an adult child with intellectual/developmental disabilities
- Betsy Curry, human resources consultant
- Kristen Hoyle, CPA
- Duane Ischer, retired federal employee
- Katie Kingsberry, president of preschool board
- Ginny Poston, former publishing editor, co-founder of The Serving Cup
- Michelle Purvis, human resources manager, sister of an adult with developmental disabilities
- Eric Vaughn, marketing executive/business owner, co-founder of The Serving Cup
- Gail Vaughn, former special education teacher, co-founder of The Serving Cup
- David Sloop, retired pastor, parent of an adult child with developmental disabilities
Current Activities & Projects
Supported independent living opportunities for individuals with I/DD are limited because of issues such as the cost of construction, monthly rent, and the availability of support services. The Serving Cup is committed to continuing to explore ways and approaches to meet the demand of this population.
Serving Cup is currently working on ways to expand Building Independence both at its present location and by creating new forms of funding. Additionally, Serving Cup is interested in sharing what it’s learned with other communities.
Please contact us to share what’s being done in your community!